The global economic development is important to ensure the economic stability of the world. Economics problems faced by most developing countries have to be handled with knowledge, innovation and passion. The International Conference on Economics, Entrepreneurship and Management 2017 (ICEEM2019) is thus another earnest effort pioneered by USIM Tijarah Holdings, a wholly-owned company for Universiti Sains Islam Malaysia to discuss the cooperation, opportunities and challenges in order to obtain comprehensive balance development among countries throughout the world.
- To create a platform for academicians and researchers to discuss their research and findings on the issue of economics, entrepreneurship and management
- To become as a catalyst to the global economic development and social progress among countries and communities.
- To disseminate information and opportunities for economic development.
- To become a platform for exchanging ideas between experts.
- To enhance the management ability and efficiency in developing economics of the society
BEST PAPER AWARDS
Best papers will be selected on the basis of review reports from the conference’s panel reviewers. Three winners will receive an honorarium and certificate.
OPPORTUNITY TO PUBLISH
Selected papers (including best papers) will be published in the ICEEM2019 e-Proceeding (with e-ISBN no.), Journal of Advanced Research in Business and Management Studies, Advanced Research In Social and Behavioral Sciences
- Abstract Deadline : 13 May 2019
- Full Paper Deadline : 13 June 2019
- Conference Date : 6 July 2019
- Local Oral Presenter: RM 500.00
- International Oral Presenter: USD120.00
- Local Virtual Presentation: RM400.00
- International Virtual Presentation: USD100.00
- ICEEM2019 Secretariat
- Email: [email protected]
- Phone: +606-798 6461
- USIM Tijarah Holdings Sdn Bhd, Commercial Center, Universiti Sains Islam Malaysia (USIM), Bandar Baru Nilai, 71800 Nilai, Negeri Sembilan
|Time||Room 1||Room 2|
|8.30 am – 9.00 am||Registration|
|9.00 am – 10.30 am||Parallel Session 1||Parallel Session 4|
|10.30 am – 11.00 am||Tea Break||Tea Break|
|11.00 am – 12.00 pm||Keynote Speech||Parallel Session 5|
|12.00 pm – 2.00 pm||Lunch||Lunch|
|2.00 pm – 3.30 pm||Parallel Session 2||Parallel Session 6|
|3.30 pm – 5.00 pm||Parallel Session 3||Parallel Session 7|
|5.00 pm||Tea Break/End of Conference||Tea Break/End of Conference|
METHODS OF PAYMENT
- Telegraphic Transfer or Direct Deposit.
- Banker’s Cheque or Bank Draft.
Made Payable to
- USIM TIJARAH HOLDINGS SDN BHD
- Account Number : 05058010013954
- Bank Name : BANK ISLAM MALAYSIA BERHAD (BIMB)
- Bank Address : BANK ISLAM MALAYSIA BERHAD (BIMB, CAWANGAN BANDAR BARU NILAI, MALAYSIA)
- Swift code : BIMBMYKL
ABOUT THE VENUE
Situated in the heart of Kuah Town, HIG Hotel offers free Wi-Fi with an attached HIG Mall, Food Court and HIG Bazaar. Its spacious rooms offer Satellite TV channels and a tea/coffee maker complete with Refrigerator.
HIG Hotel presents beautiful views of the sea and hills from a central location in Kuah’s commercial district, just 3-minute drive from Kuah Jetty Point Ferry Terminal and 20-minute drive from Langkawi International Airport.
HIG Hotel offers both value and an excellent array of amenities. It is also known for its comfort and exceptional service. Whether it’s for business or leisure, HIG Hotel is the ideal choice.
Simple and comfortable, HIG Hotel is a wise choice when wishing to explore the greater Langkawi area. Within easy walking distance to commercial, banking and shopping centers, as well as historical and cultural landmarks of Langkawi.
- Social Enterprise
- Social Sciences
- Business & Economic
- Innovations & Technology
- Psychology & Humanities
- Accounting & Finance, Islamic
- Tourism & Environment Management
- Law & Government